Saturday, May 5, 2012

Doctor Who

OKAY, YOU GUYS NEED TO WATCH DOCTOR WHO.
Especially if you go to my school. *caugh* Ros *caugh* Jazz *caugh*
Why? Because it's FREAKING AWESOME
And the only person at my school besides me who knows about it is this weird kid named Uriel. SO I NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO WATCH IT AT MY SCHOOL SO I CAN EXPRESS HOW AWESOME IT IS AND HAVE SOMEBODY UNDERSTAND!!!
I MEAN SERIOUSLY.
Thank you kindly,


Oh and it's on netflix streaming and you can probly watch it on youtube. It's the new series. So yeah. It's awesome!

2 comments:

  1. what is it even about, stink butt?!???!??!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! It's not about stink butt! It's atually about stuff which I explain here: http://mynewsz.blogspot.com/2012/05/doctor-who.html
      its awesome

      Delete